February 14, 2009

I Heart our Builders

Since it's Valentine's Day, and I found out yesterday that our builders are reading this blog (even though I didn't send them the link -- maybe they read about it on my Facebook fan page?), I thought I'd give them a shout out. SAI Contractors was awarded the 2008 Capital Contractor of the Year Finalist Award (for Green Remodeling - Entire House) by the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) Metro DC Chapter. This was the second NARI award SAI Contractors received in 2008. The first was a Regional Contractor of the Year Award for Entire House under $250,000, selected from applicants from 7 southeastern states from Virginia to Florida. Congrats!

This also confirms that we made the right choice in going with SAI. Our architect has been very happy working with them, and even one of my neighbors commented yesterday that she was impressed with what she had seen over the past couple weeks.

Maybe this award will inspire them to update their website -- it could use a little more information... (hint, hint!)

No comments:

Post a Comment