April 28, 2009

Top 10 Gross Things in Your House

OK, this is a little off-topic, but it's a lot more entertaining than my complaints about the air conditioning in my apartment. I got an email from my friend Sheila at work yesterday with a list of new features she'd recently launched on the Science Channel site. One of them was Top Ten Gross Things in Your House, which I felt compelled to read, much the same way guys feel compelled to poke at nasty things with a stick. Imagine my surprise when I got to #1 (click on the photo to enlarge):
OK, that's not what's really up on the site. If you click on the link up above, you'll see that the #1 thing is actually "You" and there's a generic photo of a guy with dirt all over his face. But I had emailed Sheila back to say that I was hoping the final item would be "Your Husband", so she offered to do a mock-up for me if I sent her a photo of my husband. She is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment